[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:27:51 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 21

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  18      9
   40:  32     18
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     30  Total Score = 1,590

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The bands were good. Good participation, with the regulars plus others not so
familiar to me on Thursdays such as VE4XT, W7SW, N8NA, WW2Y, and KE0M.

Snagged the elusive KA3DRR on 40 meters.

My broken NE beverage made copy to the east diffficult on 80 and 160. Will go
out on the hillside and find and fix that. It cost me dearly in the RDXC last
weekend.

Ended up with a slow period on 160, as heard many more than was able to work.

Stations most worked:

5 QSOs N4AF
4 QSOs N9CK, N4OGW
3 QSOs W1UE, N8NA, W7OM, K0AD, N6RO, K9BGL, K4BAI

Ended up out of sequence at times as everyone I tuned across was in the first
of their couplet.

Thanks for the activity and tnx to the NCCC and the 3830 reporting system.

Jim N3BB