[3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 04:57:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 4

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      6
   40:  19     12
   20:   7      4
-------------------
Total:  35     22  Total Score = 770

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

20's back!  A bit at least.  Most unusual QSO: N3BB on 20m.  Missed the N3BB
trifecta by one (missed him on 40).  With three bands open, I think I need
another radio.  Found myself dithering about whether to change bands back to or
from 20 a couple of times.  Like Nike says: Just do it!  :-)

Conditions and activity were very good.  Found a few new (to me) NS
participants: w5ct, ng7z, nn7ss. Heard a KA3 but never got him to hear me. Even
worked good ol N7LOX.

The Slow NS activity even got me into double digit QSO's.

Downside, aside from the contest being waaaay to short, was I had no Internet
connectivity (ISP problem, I think) for a couple of hours afterwards keeping
from submitting this report. :-)

73 and looking forward to next week.

dale, kg5u