[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:38:24 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 28 min
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  15      8
   40:  39     16
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     24  Total Score = 1,296

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange conditions tonight. Had a WX front approaching-supposed to have storms
at midnight tonight. 20 was dead. Nary a contact even I called CQ a bunch of
times. 40 was stupendous. Everyone was loud and clear. N9NB was very strong
from VA. Hit the usual QRN wall on 80 but there was a lot of activity there.
Tried hard with many CQs on 160 but struck out again. Heard K9BGL, W9RE, N4OGW
there but no contacts. Missed KZ5D again on 160 but at least tonight I didn't
hear him. No weird "he answered me but then ,,,," stuff. Art, we will get er
done there sometime! :-)

Good TX activity from K5WA and KG5U on 80 meters.

Most worked awards tonight;

4 KE0M
3 N9CK, N9NB, N4GG, K9BGL, K0AD, W0YK, K5WA so the wealth got spread around.

Worked 12 stations during the SNS on the way home. From (faulty) memory, worked
W9RE, W0BH, KE0M, N9FC, K0XP, and N9NB all on 40 meters. Also W7GVE-welcome and
do come back! Good activity.

73, and thanks all around,

Jim N3BB