[3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:35:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   40    17
   80:  128    37
   40:  197    48
   20:  292    54
   15:  134    31
   10:   86    19
-------------------
Total:  877   206  Total Score = 180,662

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team One

Comments:

Conditions were great, but not at the start of the contest. I should've started
one or even 2 hours later. But who would know? First hour was a struggle.
My biggest disappointment was usual power line (?) noise coming from SW - the
exact bearing to the U.S. It was S9 on 10, S8 on 15 and about S6 on 20...
Heard a bunch of locals working rear mults on 10 m, but I just couldn't read
the signals... Had to give up on at least a dozen weak callers, sorry guys...
Oh well, welcome back to the big city, I guess...
Tremendeous VE3 activity! (Despite good WX and long weekend).
See you all in 2 weeks (NAQP SSB).

Gear:
FT1000D, FT1000MP
TH6DXX @ 60', MA5B @ 35' ( 20 feet apart)
Half-Slopers: 160m, 40m (apex @ 56').  Dipole: 80m (apex @50')
SO2R DX Doubler, PIII 733 PC with N1MM, 2 x RigExpert USB Interfaces.