[3830] ARRL 10 WO9S SO Mixed LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WO9S SO Mixed LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:14:17 -0600 (CST)
                               ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

      Contest Date : 13-Dec-08

          Operator : WO9S
          Category : SO HP CW

  Default Exchange : 599/59 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwestern Contesters
        Equipment : FT-990 at 100 watts, Force-12 C3SD

    10CW       4          4          16      2
    10SSB      1          1           2      1
     Final Score = 54 points.

Comments:  Just about 20 minutes to see how the band was doing.  Heard but
did not work K1ZZ in CT.  (Amp is down.)  This has gotta be the low score
among the SMC entries.  Sorry, guys, but I was trying (without much
success) to do VHF meteor scatter in the Geminids rally.  Seems like I
would have had better rocks on 10, from the reports.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
  and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
  decisions of the Awards Committee.

  Date:  Dec. 16, 2008   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S