[3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7bg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:27:08 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 9

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   5      4
   80:   8      5
   40:  16      8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     17  Total Score = 493

Club:

Comments:

Got home late this afternoon after a 3 day trip to the snow and slush laden west
side of the mountains. Since the temp was up to almost 40 degrees and the wind
was only blowing about 40 mph I thought now was my chance to climb the tower
and fix the 160 antenna. Got 'er done and froze my bundoon off in the process.
I hope to be on this Saturday as time permits before and after my daughter's
basketball game.
Sure glad I got on cuz there was some "reconfiguring" that needed to be done so
it was good to blow the carbon out.