[3830] CQ160 CW K7BG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7bg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7BG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:31:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 22:41

Total:  QSOs = 1058  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 55  Total Score = 392,672

Club:

Comments:

Wowza! What a way to end. Found VE4EAR calling another station who wasn't
hearing him with a minute and a half left in the contest and I moved up and
called him and he found me. Ending with a new mult is always fun.
Hearing zone 14 and 15 in the early afternoons made this an interesting contest
to say the least. I had a bunch of times where I was gone with other obligations
during the weekend, but I had a blast when I was around. I really think a
beverage plan has to be put on the to do list for this summer. It was really
rough using the xmit antenna on receive many times. The noise seemed to pick up
last night over the first night.
There won't be a record left in the books after this one.
In a few years we'll be talking about these topband condx like the OT's still
talk about high band condx in '58.
Wish I could have maxed op time, but I'll take what I can!
All the best,
Matt--K7BG