[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 04:19:36 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   61     1hr
   40:  109   2 hrs
   20:   56     1hr
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First CQ dragged up a station telling me "no contesting"?? Boy was he in for a
surprise for the next hour. Signals on 20 were loud but didn't last long. The
band was still good but everyone left. I actually could work stations on 80
this sprint from this new QTH which is fun and that improved my QSO total over
200. In the past we just CQ for the last hour or chase one or two loud guys
around that can't hear us. Nice to see Don, W6EEN remembered. 73 Rich KL7RA