[3830] NA Sprint CW N2IC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N2IC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:15:48 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  129
   40:  137
   20:   63
---------------------

Club:

Team: GMs K0ZL Memorial Team

Comments:

20 meters was so good 10 minutes before the contest....and so bad just 20
minutes later !  Even so, that doesn't explain being down 30+ QSO's from the
winners. More workouts with the Thursday night NS contests are needed to
counteract the effects of age. And more antennas.

Got incredibly lucky on multipliers this time, working NV, LA and VO1 in the
last 30 minutes. Now, if I could just do that every time !

Combined the Sprint with the NMQP, which should explain my name and the 45 WPM
5nn tacked to the end of my exchange. Hope the NMQP moves next year so I don't
have to think about doing that again. Blech !

Thanks for all the QSO's. Fun as usual.

73,
Steve, N2IC