[3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:03:57 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  136   380
   40:  225   810
   20:  586  1352
   15:   41  2627
   10:
-----------------
Total:  988  2627  Prefixes = 499  Total Score = 1,310,873

Club: Bergan Amateur Radio Assn.

Comments:

Hi all. I'm back. After my wife's (NW2B) passing last year lost interest in most
every thing. But under pressure from my children am back into RTTY contesting.
Station needs work. Have not done even routine maintainence for over a year.
Ran SO1R for the WPX, but will soon be back to a full SO2R with better feed
lines etc. Hope we see some sunspots soon. By Sunday afternoon the circle of
possible contacts had shrunk to a small geographical area. Thanks for all the
QSO's. You are a bunch of wonderful people. 73 from an 80 year old "renewed"
contester!