[3830] CQ160 SSB K5ZD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zd@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K5ZD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:08:52 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total:  QSOs = 346  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 25  Total Score = 76,738

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Only operated the second night.  And the last 15 minutes.  Seems unfair to the
guys out West that I could work an extra 19 QSOs during that last bit.

Fun to dig out the weak Europeans among the loud local signals.  HG8DX and HG3A
were the loudest signals from Europe - both over S9 when I worked them.  F6CTT
was coming in all night.  DR1A was very loud just after his sunrise.

This would be a cool contest if it was all done split.  DX in one segment and
USA/VE in the other.