[3830] CQ160 SSB WB9Z Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry@daca.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WB9Z Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:20:06 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1688  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 56  Total Score = 539,350

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Sure didn't expect this score, with the QRN the first night....

Really pleased to put 97 EU stations in the log, most the
second night.  Nice to be called by UA0CW the first morning and RW0CF
the second.

Thanks also to FK8CP and ZL4DH for calling in.

I had a bunch of guys ask me "didn't you get enough radio from KP5"?

I guess not, as I plan to be put in a full effort next weekend in
ARRL DX SSB also.... hi

WB9Z