[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:02:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      2
   40:  16      9
   20:  57     24
-------------------
Total:  77     35  Total Score = 2,695

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Andy N2NT was in town and I got to spend some good time w/ him, and got him set
up w/ Tom K7RI, to do the NS up at the station on the hill, with arrangement to
pick him up right after the NS and off to the airport for his flight to NJ.
Welcome to the great northwest OM.............This NS was GREAT FUN ! Glad to
get back to the dupe format, but w/ all the activity dupes didnt play much of a
role tonite. 14035 to 14045 was solid with signals end to end! DIDNT WANT TO
LEAVE 20 ...it was smokin! finally at 02:50 went to 40, shifted down to 2nd
gear, slowed the keyer, and dug in for a 9 minute grind, with a 1 minute jump
to 80 to work the locals (and luckily this time N6RO for the elusive CA mult).
Worked K3LR and logged him as PA, and Andy filled me in on the way to the
airport.... OKLAHOMA. Got to learn to check the automatic response and actually
listen to the full report. Had the computer on as an atomic clock and screen
went black with a few minutes to go...so probably had a partial over the end
QSO.

Hard to believe no N4AF, W9RE, K9BGL, K5MR, K0AD, or N8EA (all regulars)in the
log !  heard em all with great loud signals, but no joy.

Great to hear local boys in full form, W7OM, NN7SS, K7WA, K7RI (N2NT guest
op).

73
DanWa K7SS

756pro2, Steppir 3 @48', Slopers 40,80 at 38', Nr 2 pencil.