[3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:03:30 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 21

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  18     14
   20:  25     24
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     40  Total Score = 1,800

Club: Northern Rockies DX

Comments:

I was out putting up a new mailbox when my wife came out and I asked what time
is it? She said it was about 8:25. I thought, Uh Oh and ran into the house to
turn on the computer and the radios. It is now 8:30, uh oh, I ran back outside
to hook up the feedlines which had been unplugged from the last storm a week
ago. Came back in totally discombobulated and found that I had a really high
SWR on 40. Oh well, maybe I will just do another single band 20 even though
nobody else would be. Then I tried 40 again and things were working so tried to
stay with the program and make some Qs, but I was trading water the full half
hour. Rule numero uno, get to the rig at least 10 minutes early to get comfy
and relax a little before the mayhem starts. That didn't happen tonight. Thanks
to all for a fun evening just the same.

Matt -- K7BG