[3830] RTTY Roundup K2DSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K2DSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 06:24:53 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  297
   40:  156
   20:  241
   15:   14
   10:
------------
Total:  708  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 36  Total Score = 64,428

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

My best showing in any contest to date so I'm very happy. Had a great run on Sat
on 80m. Wish 15m worked better for me but it's week on my G5RV and would have
helped with mults and contacts. Weather was very windy and very cold!

Nice surprise to see DL1POL on 40m in the contest and a quick LoTW upload and I
have Antarctica confirmed for a new DXCC!

Longer writeup underway at http://www.k2dsl.com over the next day or so.