[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:55:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   55    25
   80:  242    49
   40:  366    52
   20:  546    52
   15:  379    41
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1590   221  Total Score = 351,390

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Welcome back sunspots; it has been a long time.  15m and 20m were in excellent
shape - the best Iâ??ve experienced in many years for NAQP.  15m was wide open
with strong signals from almost all corners of the U.S. and Canada.  Between
the two bands, I averaged nearly 200 Qs per hour for the first four hours.
What a blast.

40m was productive, but somewhat spotty to certain regions of the country.
Around 02:30z, my rate began to plummet and I dreaded moving to 80m thinking it
was too early.  Surprisingly, 80m was very good and got better as the evening
progressed.

160m was pretty typical with many east coast stations unable to hear me.  I
hoped the band might shift in last 20 minutes enabling a Q with those stations,
but that was wishful thinking.

Thanks to all for the Qs and QSYs.

73 de Mitch, K7RL