[3830] BARTG Sprint LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:15:37 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: LZ8E
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:  241   241
   40:  449   449
   20:  597   597
   15:   41    41
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1328  1328  Mults = 97  Total Score = 772,896

Club:

Comments:

Murphy visited me few times due to bad weather :)
3 hours before the contest I found one supporting rope of my 40m yagi
disconnected and reflector was playing in the wind. It took almost an hour to
lower, repair and lift up the antenna, because of frozen winch. Few litters of
boiling water did the job:)
Due to the snow storm there was complete power shutdown between 02:30-04:00z
and around noon few power peaks. The last one crashed some files in the
computer and it took me another 30 min to restore all the settings.
Despite that everything else was fine. Almost no condx on 15m, 10m dead. It
looks there were more participants compared to 2009.
Thanks to all friends who worked with me!
73! Boyan