[3830] CQ160 CW VE3GFN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgold@pathcom.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3GFN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:39:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 330  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 5  Total Score = 87,360

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My first CQ 160M contest, but perhaps not my last!

Takse some fortitude to remain on only one band, after you've worked most of
the "new stuff" ... to pick up the remainder, and the guys who pop up to
provide a few contacts.

My experience with 160M is very recent, despite 53 yesrs of hamming experience,
due to antenna limitations.  It certainly is a band with propagation oddities!