[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:11:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 30

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      2
   80:   9     10
   40:  13     15
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  25     20  Total Score = 500

Club:

Comments:

Good to be back after a LONG work project that kept me away for many weeks. It
was a bit of a rough outing from here though.  I need to get a computer in the
shack that can handle N1MM because Win-Test is just not working for me.  I
ended up sending by hand way too often, and I just don't have the weight on the
new HamGadgets keyer set properly for these speeds.

It's funny. During my radio "sabbatical" for the past six weeks, I've been
playing with Rufz and the sprint actually sounded pretty slow tonight.  Not
that this was helping me get more in the log, of course.

The only real disappointment was not working anyone on 20M.  I had a few
Solutions K9AY RX array seems to be doing *very* well. My TX travails continue.

In any event, great to be back. Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Rig #1: K3
Rig #2: TS-940S
Antenna #1: 43 ft. vertical / 80M inverted-L
Antenna #2: 40M dipole at 25 feet

73,

Joe
WI2E