[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:18:40 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - June 25

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:  18     6
   20:   4     1
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  22     7  Total Score = 154

Club:

Comments:

Things went quite well during the SNS, but after a strong first 5 minutes, well,
I just wasn't making it through too often.  Nice to work Jay, W1UJ, on 80M . . .
but after a little while listening to static, I remembered where this one was
taking place. I think I *really* missed 80M tonight.

If you hear WI2E this weekend, I'll be hosting my old friend, Brian, AA2BJ, who
will be on the air for the second time in 11 years (the first being last year's
FD here).  Brian will handle most of the SSB work, and I'll take the digital
modes. He has his work cut out for him!

Thanks to all for the QSOs--especially N4DW (5), W5JBV (4), N3ZZ (3), and K8MM
(3).  (Yes, there were only 7 QSOs with others tonight! <shaking head> :-) )

73,

Joe
WI2E