[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:10:55 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 9

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  55     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     11  Total Score = 605

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Fun.  The challenge from Minnesota is which way to point my beam.  I usually
start out West and then turn it SE after I am sure I have CA and a few other
west coasters in the log.   The 30 seconds or so it takes to move beam from SW
to SE seems like an eternity in NS.   Did the same thing this week but ended up
turning it back West at about 0250 again.  Most Qs (9) were with N4AF.  Next
most was with K7SS (6).

Hope to see a lot of you in IARU this weekend.

73,

Al, K0AD