[3830] CQWW VHF W9SZ Hilltopper QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9sz.zack@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W9SZ Hilltopper QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:41:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W9SZ
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Hilltopper QRP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 6

    6:  32     21
    2:  19     11
-------------------
Total:  51     32  Total Score = 2,240

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fun contest! Thunderstorms all avoided me, the heat wasn't unbearable. I did
have a high SWR on 2m beam but made QSO's anyway. (Just fixed a bad connection
on antenna now at home.)

6m didn't really open until about 2300Z and really started going to the west
around 2330Z. That was my last half hour in the contest.

K5QE and XE2WWW must've made their own propagation - they were booming in here
earlier in the afternoon when 6m was dead otherwise.