[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:27:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      6
   40:  18     12
   20:  24     17
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     36  Total Score = 1,908

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were good following nearly ten inches of rain and fierce winds from
Ehrmine. Skies cleared and noise was relatively good. I was all ready for a
great night, but...Conditions were good with broad coverage on 20. 40 was
strange again with lots of not-loud signals. 80 was as usual and 160 sounded
really good-160 was "the new 40." I should have listened earlier. I don't think
my score will be one of my final six keepers.

The NA Sprint crowd showed up to test their stations and it was good to hear
the boyz in addition to the NS regulars.

Tnx to Gary, W5ZL, who showed up and we worked for my only three bagger. Few
two baggers, but tnx to N9CK, W1NN, NO3M, K4RO, K6UFO, K8DD, and K0EJ for two
bands.

Five minute segments were 11, 9, 10, 8, 8, and 7. OK but not really clicking.
Lost a LOT of jump balls.

Fun as always. Tnx to all. Jim N3BB