[3830] CQWW SSB W7AT(W7EW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lew@dsl-only.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W7AT(W7EW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:00:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7AT
Operator(s): W7EW
Station: W7EW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Or
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   29     8        9
   80:   56    22       28
   40:  305    29       55
   20:  488    36       87
   15:  438    28       67
   10:   53     9       10
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Ol Sol is waking up a bit which is a good thing for bands other than 160M.
I had to miss 12 hours local midnight to noon next day which kind of hurts the
overall score then napped for 4 hours the next night since I was already
behind. The condix seemed very good for this lowlife sunspot cycle.
     I'd like to thank Heinrich Hertz for his work involving contact mechanics
and his work confirming Maxwell's and Faraday's preposterous theory that
transverse free space electromagnetic waves can travel over distance leading to
full contact radio contesting which we all enjoy currently.
     If your CQWW score was hurt because of too much DXing during the contest
then please check your local ionosphere in late January and early  February,
2011 for VP8ORK. VP8ORK is brought to you by several contesters who also go to
remote spots to generate Hertzian waves for the astute deserving. Google VP8ORK
for more information about how you can support such endeavors.
     See you next month in the CQWW-CW event.
   73 and I remain,
    Lew