[3830] SS CW K6SU(@W6YX) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6SU(@W6YX) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:46:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6SU
Operator(s): AA6XV,K2YY,W6LD
Station: W6YX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 18:30

------------
  160:
   80:  147
   40:  325
   20:  293
   15:  140
   10:    1
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

W6LD and N6CCH were busily fixing antennas pre-contest on Saturday and John (LD)
stuck around to operate the first hour of SS CW.  John, K2YY, did most of the
operating while AA6XV operated a couple of hours in the early morning.

Thanks to Mark, K6UFO/NN7SS, for use of the K6SU callsign.  I'm disappointed
that we didn't fill the operator chair for the full 24 hours on CW but we
should have plenty of operators for phone.

73,
-Mike, N7MH