[3830] Posting logs in the soapbox? :>(

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Posting logs in the soapbox? :>(
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:31:34 -0800
Hello All

Just something that seems to be happening lately (especially in the SSB
tests).

Some of our brethren are starting to post their log data (in cabrillo
format) in the 3830
soapbox. I can only imagine these are contest newbies thinking they are
submitting
their log to the test sponsor this way or not realizing this just isn't
something you put
out there (if that's what they really want to do) until after  the log
deadline has passed.

If you know one of these people, maybe you can take them aside and do
some mentoring.

cheers
dink, n7wa