[3830] CQWW CW W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:55:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  103    14       52
   80:  613    23       75
   40: 1009    31      102
   20:  990    33      106
   15:  542    24       81
   10:  107    18       52
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A PB for me.  Great conditions on most bands.

First time in past 10 years that I had absolutely no noise issues. No Murphy at
all either.  We had a fair amount of rain on Thursday with dropping temp's and
below freezing on Friday and my 80 meter beam did not rotate initially.  With
the sun and rocking the rotator back and forth I was able to get it moving
during the day.  I had an hourly check sheet to move it every hour below
freezing and it rotated through out the test.

Special congrats to NN1N and N2IC (both over coming special situations).

Worked a handful of EA's and just a few other Europeans on 10.