[3830] NAQP CW KE3X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KE3X Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 05:22:23 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

  160:  12      9
   80:  46     20
   40:  14     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  72     40  Total Score = 2,880

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC DC Team 1

Comments:

- Icom-735, R7 vertical, dipoles, Inverted-L for 160 on city lot

Our family was very busy this weekend and two of the boys were away on a Scout
campout (in 25-degree weather - wahoo!)   But NAQP is one of my favorite
contests so we found a way to get 3 out of our callsigns on the air for a
couple hours:  K3PRC, K3ODY and KE3X.

Our N1MM Logger finally sends CW through one of the radios (thanks to N4ZR for
technical assistance!), but the DX Doubler box is not functional yet.   Gotta
fix that soon, since it seems most of the other NCCC Sprint guys are going SO2R
this season.

Kody found this contest a major step up at 35wpm vs 15 wpm in Rookie Roundup
last month, but hitting F1 was certainly easier than sending by hand.    We
even worked a cow from North Dakota, which made us wonder what they're putting
in the feed up there ...

73,

Ken KE3X
District of Columbia