[3830] RTTY Roundup K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:11:06 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  525
   40:  834
   20:  689
   15:  338
   10:    0
------------
Total: 2386  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 68  Total Score = 298,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great participation.  A lot of new calls to add to the RTTY SCP data base;
welcome to RTTY contesting.

Thanks for all the QSOs.  All are appreciated.

Came close to making 100 contacts per hour for length of the Contest.  The
Sunday afternoon (LT) QSO rate slow down was the downfall.  Will have to figure
out a different (better?) time management for the Contest to try and bridge
Sunday afternoon (LT) QSO rate slow down.  Biggest problem for coming up with a
different time plan is my inability to stay up past 0600z:>)  I've gotten too
use to sleeping at night!  This time the plan was to take a five hour break
between 0600 - 1100z (sleep) and the final hour off Sunday afternoon (eat
lunch).

The bands were in good shape on this end.  Eighty meters Sat. evening was very
good - quite with solid signals from Europe.  Forty meters was good with the
bulk of the stations spread out above 7040 KHz.  Twenty meters was good.
Fifteen meters was very good compared to last year when looking at my last
year's 15 m effort.  This year's 15 meters QSO total was 10 times larger.
Didn't check 10 meters.

Again, thanks for all the QSOs.  HNY 2011.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH