[3830] RTTY Roundup NT0F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NT0F Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:45:14 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NT0F
Operator(s): NT0F
Station: NT0F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 23:49

------------
   80:  194
   40:  305
   20:  304
   15:  147
   10:    1
------------
Total:  951  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 45  Total Score = 97,002

Club:

Comments:

I was hoping for this to be my first time in this contest SO2R, but Murphy came
to visit in December and the second rig is in the shop for repairs. My biggest
error was going to bed too early Saturday night, as the rates were much better
Saturday than Sunday. Here in the mid west, I found the bands to be good on
Saturday. We had a decent opening on 15 meters Sunday, but I could never get a
good run going all day Sunday. Sunday, I found that 40 and 80 were not nearly
as good as Saturday.
  But running low power here in the mid west, it can be tough to get a run
going anytime!

All in all, my best effort to date.