[3830] RTTY Roundup N0NI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqn0ni@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N0NI M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:30:22 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N0NI
Operator(s): N0NI, N0AC, N0XR
Station: N0NI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  370
   40:  533
   20:  691
   15:  263
   10:    1
------------
Total: 1858  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 60  Total Score = 221,102

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had a rough start, had to swap K3's to get one that would actually work. They
all worked just fine when we turned them off after the last contest. Reminded me
of my TenTec days. Also reminds me of how the Yaesu radios worked for soo many
years and soo many contests and all we ever had to do was the click fix mod.

 Thanks to Dave, W0FLS for helping me repair and swap K3's and K3 parts.

 We did not meet my goals and had the same score as 2009 except in 2009 we were
only running 100 watts. Running high power was much easier in pileups but only
bought us 100 more q's and fewer mults than last year.

 All 3 of us were quite tired and happy to see the end of the contest.