[3830] NAQP SSB WA7LNW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WA7LNW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:26:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:  12      7
   80:  38     14
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     21  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Finished bench testing HF remote system, TS-480 and Remoterig, RRC-1258 MkIIs.
Spent last 1.5 hours of contest handing out Utah on 80 and 160 meters. Antenna
tonight was a simple 160 meter inverted-L support by 26 ft. fiberglass mast off
back fence.

I was successful in getting all the features of TS-480 configured and working
including N1MM communication through COM port and external CW keyer. My next
step is remote antenna switching before final installation of radio 19 miles
from my home QTH.

I looking forward to CQWW 160 CW Contest end of this month.  If you hear us on
the air, we will be operating from the Hurricane Mesa site located west of Zion
National Park, Utah at an elevation of 5,300 ft.

Have my coffee pot ready!

73's de Jack, WA7LNW