[3830] NAQP SSB KL2HD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeffrey@alaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KL2HD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:23:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD
Station: KL2HD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:   4      3
   20:  14      7
   15:  23      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     20  Total Score = 840

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Difficult with low power from KL7.  It took a good operator to pull my signal
out of the mud.  Thanks to all who were able to pick me up.  Simple
non-directional loop skywire for an antenna -sigh.  I called CQ for the first
time and when 15m was dying and getting quiet, searchers could finally pick me
out of the noise.  That was fun to get responses to my CQ.  This is my 3rd ever
contest and I gained confidence and knowledge in my operating skills in the
contest.  Fun!  I now have a score to beat next year!