[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:20:34 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan21

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      4
   80:  18      9
   40:  14     10
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     24  Total Score = 984

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thought all of the sudden i had lost all my city noises!!  East coast
sigs clear as a bell.  Found out i had left my beverage on as main RX antenna
from the LQP last nite....which was a HOOT !!

Beeg mistake.....just cuz you can hear em...doesnt mean you can work em!!
wasted lots of time calling easy to hear signals... no joy in most
cases...just
lost time. Back to the S9 noise next time...and if you can hear a sig, most
likely you CAN work it.

Bands improving from deep winter malaise.   GOOD !!!

Even worked ZFO and RO on 20 ! and heard others working them, but a quick
exit after a minute or so..

73
DanWa
K7SS