[3830] BARTG Sprint AL9A SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint AL9A SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:02:45 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:41

   80:   31   31
   40:   41   41
   20:  272  272
   15:    6    6
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  350  350  Mults = 41  Total Score = 71,750

Club:

Comments:

Fun time, but wish I could have had an opening to EU.  Was surprised at how poor
conditions were on 15M.  Must have been that way for many as 20M seemed wall to
wall.  I used the new AA6YQ FIR512 MMTTY profile for much of the contest.  At
first found it very difficult to tune signals when running.  Had to send AGN
AGN many times and had to use the RIT a lot more than usual to get good copy.
By the end of the contest I was getting better with the tuning, but still not
sure if I like the plus sign tuning indicator as much as the elipsis one.
Looking forward to the next one!