[3830] RTTY Roundup KP4KE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KP4KE Single Op QRP
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:01:19 -0800
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PUERTO RICO
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
    80:    0
    40:  272
    20:   71
    15:  210
    10:    0
------------
Total:  553  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 32  Total Score = 89,586

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello! to all con-testers:
This time I run the contest QRP with 3.7 watts
I know no QRP category but I like to see how good or bad less than 5
watt can
do.
10m was close 15 and 40M was very good. In 20 too many strong station
they splash me,
and my 3.7 watts get loss in 80mto much qrm I call and call but no
answer that means 0 qso in 80M.
I just use my bazooka in 80m. My antennas just a normal one 5 elem
tribander 10 15 20 (homemade)
3 ele 40 meter lineal load (homemade)all at 75 feet high.
see you on 160 m on Feb. maybe in low power or high power.

73 & DX