[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:40:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   7      5
   80:  18     14
   40:  24     16
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     37  Total Score = 1,887

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

20m stinks... methinks we may be in a Maunder Minimum.  Horrible ;-(

It's been a long time since I've broken the 50 QSO barrier, so what amazed me
tonight is that it finally happened again without 20m which is usually my best
band.  Well, Tnx to K0UK and N3ZZ for 2 Q's & 2 Mults there.

Tnx to Bill/K0UK for a 4 bander - especially since I didn't work N6RO even once
(strange but true).  Conspicuously missing tonight on my end were K4BAI, K7SS,
W0BH, WD0T and some other regular NS addicts.

Welcome to Jim/WA6HZY who was very loud here on 40m.  Come back again!

Many good ears out there on 40m/80m made my night.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust