[3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:06:20 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  12     10
   80:  21     15
   40:   7      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     31  Total Score = 1,240

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My scores are heading the wrong direction, mostly due to increasingly slow
starts. I've got to learn to abandon 40 earlier, unless a dozen or more TX or
LA stations get on - they were the only signals moving the S meter here on 40.

The Windows 7 PC I built over the holidays died a grizzly death last weekend
(bad RAM module) so didn't have Windows 7 as an excuse this week, but I'll have
it available as an excuse next week. The snow and ice had cleared from my Windom
and 160 T antennas, so can't use any excuses from the antenna column. Rather
than dip into the operator column to assign blame, I'm leaning towards recent
astrological research moving me from Aquarius to Capricorn - I am now a Goat.

The good news is no travel on Thursdays for several weeks, so for the next few
weeks I can continue to decline.