[3830] CQ160 CW OL7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OL7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:34:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CDJ, OK1CW, OK1DF, OK1HRA, OK2ZAW, OK2ZW
Station: OL7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40

Total:  QSOs = 1811  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 94  Total Score = 1,612,476

Club:

Comments:

WOW! What a contest.
A lot of hard work has been done prior the contest and it paid off.
Enthusiasm and verve of the younger guys mixed with skill of the olders
brought us a score we were not belive in. Although condx were worse
compare to last year we improve our score for some 25 percents.
The 1/4 vertical with 120 40m radials worked incredibly well and we
had no problem to break almost every pile-up.

It was great competition with OL4A and OM7M which forced us ahead.
And what is most important - we had a lot of fun and that is why we
are doing all for this.

RIG: K3 + IC775 DSP + PA
RX ant: 6 single beverages 120-265m long + 2 phased ones for NA

Thanks everyone for calling, see you next time.

73,
Zdeno OK2ZW