[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:06:13 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 4

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      4
   80:  13      9
   40:  14      6
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     20  Total Score = 680

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Not a very productive night for me. 40M seemed very noisy and I heard a lot of
mults on the wrong side of the couplet. Oh well, it can only get better from
here.

If it's February it must be MN QSO Party time. Thirteen mobiles will be hitting
the snowy roads of Minnesota this Saturday along with many fixed stations in
their warm shacks. Among the mobiles will be Al K0AD and yours truly. The MWA
has worked hard to make this a great annual event and you are all invited. See
www.w0aa.org/mnqp for all the details.

Look for us Saturday from 1400-2400z. It's a great way to warm up for the
Sprint.

73, Pat  K0PC