[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 00:04:15 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:    0       0
   40:   42       2
   20:   70       1
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Conditions have been poor all week so I didn't expect much and was surprised 20
was so loud at the start. Other then starting with NAQP CW loaded instead of NA
Sprint for a seven minute flail of arms wondering where the number went I had
one of my best hours on 20. It didn't last as there was no one to work and 40
was very poor this Sprint. I could work a few but I just quit to save myself
the
aggravation. When no one can hear you there isn't much you can do but wait for
the next CW Sprint. 73 Rich KL7RA