[3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:01:07 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  101    1:30
   40:   93    1:40
   20:   39    0:50
---------------------

Club:

Team: CTDXCC Snowmen

Comments:

Gotta love 20 meters after dark in February. NOT. I worked only one station
(K1DG) in the eastern half of the continent. No wonder I have done better in
the September sprint two out of the past three years. Hopefully again this
year!

40 meters was pretty good in the second hour, with some enormous signals from
W1/2/3/8, but by 0200Z had faded into another mostly west coast fest. 80 meters
was again the shining star. One of these years I will learn to QSY there
earlier. :)

Missed only one mult that I heard: MO. Had a chance to nab K0OU with two
minutes left but lost the jump ball. Also seemed like some sections that are
usually well represented were scarce this time, like CO and ON where I only
worked one station in each.  73,

-- Ray WQ5L