[3830] XE RTTY W4PK SO2R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4PK@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY W4PK SO2R HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 11:52:50 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO2R HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2
Radios: SO2R

   80:    8   17     2
   40:   23   53     6
   20:  171  464    37
   15:   33   86    13
   10:
------------------------
Total:  235  620    58  Total Score = 35,960

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time, spent most of it fine-tuning my N1MM macros and getting familiar
with a new K3 as my second radio.  I spent most of my time CQing and I noted
that I was having the usual number of dupes.  I work them anyway as they may
have logged my call wrong the first time, but I drew the line when one fellow
duped me for the third time!

Had fun, enjoyed using the K3 as my second radio.  I had replaced an ICOM
756PROII with it and it is definitely better.  I still prefer my ICOM 7800 as
the primary radio though.  Thanks once again to all of you who gave me a
contact.

73, Sam W4PK