[3830] MnQP WB8JUI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP WB8JUI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:30:32 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:       6       0
   80:      30       0
   40:     130       4
   20:      18       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     184       4  Mults = 77  Total Score = 28,952

Club:

Comments:

I always look forward to the MNQP.  There is always lots of fast and furious
mobile activity by some great operators throughout the entire contest.

I went out about an hour before the start to chisel ice and snow off the base
of my vertical.  Back inside to find everything loaded OK this year.

I can usually depend on at least a few 80 meter Qs at the very beginning.  Not
so this year.  80 was very noisy and I was only able to make one contact before
going to 40.  40 was long most of the day with weak signals from MN and a very
strong NH7O.  Most 20 meter Qs were at ESP levels.

This year's mobile list:
N0PI (23), K0PC (21), N0IJ (18), N0IM (13), N0EO (12), W0ZQ (10), N0UR (8),
W0AA (8), KE0G (5), and N0HJZ (4).  There are some great ears in that list.

Nice to catch a few 160 Qs at the end, including N0UR/STE with a strong
signal.

Congratulations to Julius (N2WN) on a great QRP score.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  See you all again next year.

73 - Rick WB8JUI