[3830] CQ160 CW OH6XX(@OH5LF) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6xx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OH6XX(@OH5LF) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:17:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OH6XX
Operator(s): OH6XX
Station: OH5LF

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 802  State/Prov = 16  Countries = 73  Total Score = 397,563

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

First of all big thank you to Kari OH5LF for letting me use his fine station.
Two phased verticals, beverages and receiving loop were working great. The
conditions were tough because of aurora present. Also there was a big storm on
Sunday night and electricity kept dropping for few seconds every now and then.
I decided to throw in the white towel after Acom had dropped at least two dozen
times. 145 seconds is long time to wait for Acom to go to operating mode again.

Anyway I had fun and with better conditions a whole lot better score can be
done from Kari's station. Thanks again.