[3830] NHQP NM6E SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, javierca@cisco.com
Subject: [3830] NHQP NM6E SOST HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:10:38 -0800
                    New Hampshire QSO Party

Call: NM6E
Operator(s): NM6E
Station: NM6E

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:     2        5
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     2        5  Mults = 3  Total Score = 42

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just dabbled in this super laid back operation.  Miss 7 counties out of the 10
but suspect they were 'rovers/mobile' and/or low power...

I hope I did the scoring right, manual... 2 CW Q's x 2pts for 4pts + 5 SSB Q's
x 1pt (5) + the worked a bonus station W1WQM worth another 5 pts =42 pts

By my numbers 4pts CW + 5pts SSB + 5 bonus pts = 14 total points X 3
multipliers (counties) = 42 Pts Total..

I asked a couple of stations is they would do a quick CW QSO but was 'declined'
even in the middle of not working stations but calling endless CQ's... Oh
well...