[3830] RTTY WPX W8OHT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3hvq@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W8OHT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:59:52 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W8OHT
Operator(s): W8OHT
Station: W8OHT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   15
   40:   30
   20:   58
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Before contest, downloaded latest N1MM Logger program.  Didn't notice that
settings (personal defaults such as number of ports=2 and COM-TXD (FSK), are
never saved when doing these "update" downloads. I managed to merge the logger
with MMTTY through some sort of unrepeatable mouse magic and operated in the
wpx for about seven hours.  Sunday, however, gave up trying to repeat this
magic.  Too late, I learned about it not saving any of one's defaults.  The new
receive-only antenna worked well on 40 and 80m, however, and this made it all
worthwhile.