[3830] NCCC Sprint N4JIK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4JIK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:08:38 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): .1

  160:
   80:   5     5
   40:   1     1
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   6     6  Total Score = 36

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-950:Windom/160-80-40 Alpha Delta DX-A/100Watts: First time giving the new rig
a run for a contest, was excited to give it a try tonight sat around testing
everything making sure it was working and low and behold I realized that it was
still winter hours for the test so I only got to play in the last 10 minutes
made 6 contacts and even managed to work out the macro issue (I hate macros
loaded for another contest!). But it is nice to finally be up with the big boys
with my radio all I can say is simply amazing what a great receiver can do for
you! Also awaiting the arrival of my IF-2000 board from HRO so hopefully next
week I will have my system fully SDR capable as an added bonus. Thanks for the
QSOs and glad to be back in the game!

73s es gd DX!
Jeremy
N4JIK