[3830] ARRLDX CW WF4W SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ironbutttad@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WF4W SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:53:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:  50     38
   80:
   40:
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:   3      2
-------------------
Total:  54     41  Total Score = 6,642

Club:

Comments:

Only worked 160M except for passing out a few Q's to the guys on the islands.
38 separate DXCC entities on 160 Meters is a huge personal best for me in one
contest.  I'm pretty limited on space here.
Rig: Elecraft K3
Amp: THP Hl-1.5KFX (700 watts)
Transmit antenna: Radio Wavz 160M Bazooka
Receive antenna: Pixel Technologies RF PRO-1A Loop above HF Beam at about 45'

This loop perfoms amazingly well.  I have no room for beverages and never have
gotten my K9AY up.  The Pixel Technologies loop listens very well!