[3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:05:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: East Williston,NY
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   18    18
   80:   71    44
   40:  201    70
   20:  346    93
   15:  143    73
   10:   62    35
-------------------
Total:  841   332  Total Score = 837,636

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

WOW!!!!  Now that was a contest! Friday afternoon I put reflector loops for 12
and 10 on the quad.  In 2005 when I rewired the quad I was in a hurry to finish
and there was no propagation on those bands soI left off the 10and 12 meter
loops.  My work got me 62 QSO's and 35 mults on 10. With the SFI at 125 and
then 109 I had hoped for more,but oh well.

Very noisy band at times with deep and fast QSB.  I spent moretimeinthe seat
than I had planned.

It was great fun with 100 watts and assisted. Yes,I was a packet pouncer.